In becoming a member of The Seabrook, interested parties will need to:
• Submit a financial statement that includes monthly/annual income and overall liquid assets.
• A medical evaluation form will need to be completed by your family physician.
• Membership in The Seabrook is open to persons who are at least fifty-five years of age.
2018 Membership Fee:
• Singles - $19,000
• Couples - $23,000
• One-time fee that’s non-refundable
The Membership fee is the new resident’s contribution to The Seabrook’s Capital Reserve Fund that provides financial resources for maintaining The Seabrook House.
Living at The Seabrook requires three financial components:
• Membership fee
• One-time real estate investment (housing)
• Resident monthly fee
The Seabrook is the only Hilton Head CCRC that offers a condominium purchase, Entry Fee Contract option and an annual studio rental.
Buying a condominium at The Seabrook is no different than purchasing any other real estate. Units are listed for sale and prospective new members make an offer to buy, negotiate the price and terms, and take ownership (deed/title) after a cash closing. Purchasers can make improvements and modifications to their property if desired. Owner is responsible for the Resident's Monthly Fee, which commences at closing.
- Potential for appreciation
- Great values offered
- Responsible for repairs & replacements
-Obligation to pay monthly fee until property is sold
- 1 Bedroom/700 sq ft. - from the $50's
- 2 Bedroom/1167 sq ft. - from the $100's
- 2 Bedroom (large)/1400 sq ft. - from the $150's
- Erskine 2 Bedroom W/Den/ 1453 sq ft. - $200's
*Please call for a current price list
The Entry Fee Contract is where a new resident enters into an agreement with The Seabrook, which is enforced until such time the resident no longer wishes to live in the condominium or cannot for health reasons, etc. The new resident makes a one-time entry fee payment upfront and has no additional real estate expenses attributed to the condominium. Resident is responsible for the Resident's Monthly Fee, which commences upon move-in.
- Updated features throughout condominium
- 50% refund of Entry Fee payment upon leaving
- Not responsible for repairs, taxes, closing costs, etc.
- Not responsible to pay monthly fee once contract terminated
1 Bedroom / 700 sq.ft. – from $55,000
2 Bedroom / 1167 sq.ft. – from $95,000
2 Bedroom (large) / 1400 sq.ft. - from $140,000
Erskine 2 Bedroom W/Den / 1453 sq.ft. – from $175,000
*Please call for current price list
1 BR/1 PERSON (700SF)
Condo Purchase - $1,789
Entry Fee Contract - $2,007
1 BR/2 PERSON (700SF)
Condo Purchase - $2,397
Entry Fee Contract - $2,614
2 BR/1 PERSON (1167SF)
Condo Purchase - $2,383
Entry Fee Contract - $2,672
2 BR/2 PERSON (1167SF)
Condo Purchase - $2,924
Entry Fee Contract - $3,185
2 BR+/1 PERSON (1400SF)
Condo Purchase - $2,574
Entry Fee Contract - $2,926
2 BR+/2 PERSON (1400SF)
Condo Purchase - $3,182
Entry Fee Contract - $3,533
ERSKINE/1 PERSON (1453SF)
Condo Purchase - $2,554
Entry Fee Contract - $2,932
ERSKINE/1 PERSON (1453SF)
Condo Purchase - $3,162
Entry Fee Contract - $3,540
For those folks who haven’t decided on where they want to live, the Seabrook has a very limited number of studio apartments that are available for a single resident to sign a one-year lease. Many studio residents ultimately become Seabrook Members and move into a larger condominium.
- Monthly rent - $2,000
- Refundable security deposit - $2,000
- Application fee - $500
- No membership fee is required. Leases may be renewed on a yearly basis.